I (Debi Whitley) have set up this blog as a communication tool for sisters in the ward.
I set it up so that each of you that is on the RS Email list can be an author. That means you can make a post. It's easy. Just go to the top right hand corner of the page to sign in. Click there. Then use your e-mail address to sign in. If you don't want to be listed as an author, just let me know. You can call me or email me or just click on comment below and I will remove your name.
I have never done a blog with lots of authors before, so if it doesn't work at first ....just give me a call or email me.
My daughter 's ward has a blog like this. Here is a link so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about. http://rs-sharing-good-deals.blogspot.com/
Anyone can make comments by clicking at the bottom of this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um, love this, but can I put a cute background up?
ReplyDeleteValerie, The reason I put up a plain background is because 1. I was in a hurry so I just picked one fast. 2. Because the cutsie backgrounds are cute, but for people with me with plain old dial up lines, it takes a long time to download those cute blogs. I thought that might keep some people from checking it. We can change the look if you want, but not TOO cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI am super excited about the new blog!!
ReplyDelete