Here's how to make homemade wipes....take Bounty Paper Towels (has to be bounty, because all others dissentigrate too easily) and lay it down horizontally on the counter, cut it in half with a kitchen knife (one that you don't mind getting dull). Then take the cardboard tube out by removing the paper towel a little, squishing the end and pulling it out. In a tubberware type container (I use a big empty margarine container), put in two Tablespoons of baby oil, Two Tablespoons of Baby Bath, and Two cups of water. Mix it up and then put in the paper towel. Squish it down in a little to make it fit, then place the lid on and flip it over. Leave upside down for about an hour or two and then turn right side up and your wipes are ready to be pulled out from the inside. We have been using these for about 5 years now. Love them!
dora jensen
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the recipe! I was going to look into it so I could make some cloth wipes. Then I could just throw the whole mess in the washer!
ReplyDeleteyou know, that's a better idea to do cloth wipes...why can't we make our own cleaning cloth wipes as well as baby cloth wipes? Come to think of it it might be better to do that than have the children spray tons of spray all around the bathroom ; )while trying to clean it.
ReplyDelete