Friday, October 16, 2009

Fresh Fruits and Veggies

I am wanting to get back to the basics of food (making more things from scratch and not so much processed foods) and do more of the Word of Wisdom's suggestions. I want to join a food coop, but realized there is a Farmer's Market in Lewisville that I wanted to try first before the food coop....wanted to share what I found

"Old Town Lewisville Farmers MarketWayne Ferguson PlazaSaturdays, 8 a.m. Until October 3 - extended until Saturday, October 31The Old Town Lewisville Farmers Market, a seasonal open-air forum for Denton County and North Texas-grown products, will be from May 2 through October 3. The market will be open every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Wayne Ferguson Plaza in Old Town Lewisville. "

Not sure if the prices are good, but I'm going to try it out this Saturday after the Primary Program practice! I'll let you know more ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment