Place: Stake Center Gym
Date: April 5th
Time: 7:00 PM
Cost: $6-set, $3-just wood
Money due by March 31st
Please don't feel like you're limited to this specific project. If you'd rather make blocks that say home, or family or even names for your kids that's fine, feel free to get creative! I'll be able to cut the letters for you that night. I'll only have these papers on hand though, so if you want different colors you'll need to get those yourself. If you need more than six blocks please email or call me and I can let you know what the price difference will be. All money is due by March 31st. The sign up sheets will go around one more time this Sunday so if you miss it please call or email me.
We want everyone to feel included, so even if you don't want to craft please come and enjoy visiting with friends! If you'd like to bring a treat to share please feel free :)
email: nmeakin84@gmail.com
phone: 801-645-1657
No comments:
Post a Comment